Ara works through the lens of strengths based approach in all of her work with children, parents and professionals.
- work alongside families to support children to flourish and negotiate the school system if specific needs of a child need to be attended to.
- Use a child’s strengths and the strengths in the environment around them to support them to be the best version of themselves.
- Support schools with professional development around Mindfulness and Wellbeing.
- Support schools to do a Wellbeing audit using an Appreciative inquiry approach.
- Is able to deliver Mindfulness programme Pause, Breathe, Smile in schools as an accredited Pause, Breathe Smile Educator.
Send an email via the form, or send an email directly at